November 10, 2011

Sticker Issues...or just addiction?

Not that this is a bad thing but I've been told by close friends that I have sticker issues.  And frankly, not many were surprised when I told them about my Burly Bird sticker venture.  My idea was born out of the frustration that I wanted bird stickers that couldn't be found.  I wanted stickers that showed the wonder and fun of birds.  I wanted stickers that help raise money for conservation and research organizations that I believe in.  So naturally I had to create 



 

 
I've been known to purchase multiple stickers, even of the same one - you never know when you'll need to give one away, not to mention if you change vehicles!  You need to have backups.  I like the variety, the randomness, the memory.  I have a roof-rack space cadet that will someday be covered...

   

There are stickers on my clipboard... 


 I stick them on my toolbox...


I have them on my car...

 

I have quite the inventory of random stickers from all over the country,..

 

I keep them carefully stashed in this manilla envelope, patiently waiting for the perfect application somewhere, someday...



No comments:

Post a Comment